Online access to your medical chart – anytime of the day or night.
OCHIN, our Electronic Health Records provider, has created MyChart to help clients get connected to their medical records. OCHIN MyChart offers you personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical chart, and gives you the tools to stay better informed about your healthcare.
Press the Login button below to be taken to MyChart’s secure online login page.
If you get stuck or have other questions, we are here to help. Call Women’s Community Clinic for assistance at any time: 415-379-7800.
See what your Clinician sees in “My Medical Record”:
- Medications, test results, allergies, immunizations, and more
- Get tips for staying healthy
- View your after visit care plan from your Clinician
Safely Email your Health Care Team:
- Send your provider a secure email message
- Get answers about routine, non-emergency health care issues
- Request prescription refills
Manage your appointments:
- Request or cancel appointments, and review the date, time and address of future appointments.
- See details of past or upcoming appointments
- Download visit and health summary information to take with you to other providers or for your own records.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I sign up?
If you wish to participate, you will be given a MyChart activation code during your clinic visit. This code will enable you to login and create your own user ID and password. If you were not given an activation code, call us at 415-379-7800.
Can’t remember your username or password?
If you forget your username or password, you can get a reminder by entering your email address into the OCHIN MyChart login page.
Is my information safe online?
Yes. OCHIN MyChart is safe, secure and private. You must login with a username and password to see your medical records. OCHIN MyChart uses an encrypted connection that won’t allow others to see your information.
If I send a message to my provider or nurse, when can I expect a reply?
You will generally receive an answer within three (3) business days. Please note that MyChart should not be used for urgent situations. Please contact us at Women’s Community Clinic if the situation requires immediate attention or dial 911 if it is an emergency.
Can I use MyChart on my phone?
Yes, get the app! The MyChart mobile app for Android and Apple phones and devices provides fast, secure access to the most frequently used features of MyChart.
Installing Mobile MyChart
Once you have activated MyChart online you can access it from your smart phone (iPhone or Android).
- Go to the app store on your phone and search “MyChart”
- Download and install the “MyChart” app
- Accept the “End User License Agreement”
- Search for and select “OCHIN” as the “Healthcare Provider”
- Enter your username and password
Read more Frequently Asked Questions on the Ochin MyChart website here.
Still have questions?
We are here to help. Call Women’s Community Clinic for assistance: 415-379-7800.